ar6000 and other SDIO/SDCard Wireless

Vincent Del Medico vincent.del.medico at gmail.com
Tue Aug 18 14:01:31 CEST 2009

Rob,

I didn't release the code, as this is not really part of openmoko.
To make this driver, I used a part of Atheros's driver, merged with a part
of openmoko's one, resulting in a "arch-independant" driver for 1.x versions
of this card.

This worked well, and was stable enough for applications like video
streaming, so I stayed with this solution.

I don't have access to the code yet ( I recently changed of company ) , I
have to ask a person to send it back to me. AFAIK, he is on holiday
actually, I'll be able to give it to you in about a week I think.

Regards,
Vincent.