problem with emulater after starting

Paul Fertser fercerpav at gmail.com
Fri Aug 21 16:15:59 CEST 2009

hassan shah <hassan_sam2000 at hotmail.com> writes:
>  i download kernal code and build if according to given step but
> boot image and file system image is download ed image when i start
> emulator with these image my emulator is start correctly but after
> starting when i click on it only first click is wrok after first
> click emulator will held and doesnt wrok now what can i do plz help
> me people i m in problem................

Do you really think repeating the same over and over again can help
you solve the problem?

And as a matter of fact i don't think anybody's interested in the
emulator, there's just no need for one: the usual apps work the same
on freerunner as on a regular computer, so you can compile them for
host and something device-specific can't be debugged anyway because
the emulator doesn't have that device-specific bits.

mailto:fercerpav at gmail.com