LED blinking during suspend

Michael Trimarchi trimarchi at gandalf.sssup.it
Sat Dec 19 00:15:53 CET 2009

Patryk Benderz wrote:
> Dnia 2009-12-17, czw o godzinie 23:06 +0100, Michael Trimarchi pisze:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> the android-kernel now has a lot of feature:
>>
>> - frequency scaling
>> - FCSE from arm mailing list
>>
> Hi Michael,
> I wanted to take a look on how FCSE feels. I have downloaded
> http://android-on-freerunner.googlecode.com/files/android-on-freerunner-cupcake-week-2009-51.tar.gz and used Koolu (A) automatic instalation procedure from here: http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/Android_on_Freerunner but that has failed. After that I wanted to make procedure "(B) Flashing with the Michael Trimarchi's Images", so I was looking for .jffs files on your(?) webpage: http://panicking.kicks-ass.org/download/ but i do not see any file which has "fcse" in it's name.
> 	Can you give me any hint on how to test fast context switch extension?
>
> P.S.For all interested, here is nice white paper, not so fresh, but gave
> me nice overview on how FCSE works on some old ARMv5:
> http://lwn.net/images/conf/rtlws11/papers/proc/p01.pdf

I think that I can arrange a patch and change the calculation of the
frequnecy table to support 440 400 and 100Mhz speed,
and using the voltage to increase and decrease power to the cpu. They
give us an 10% more. I just have do a try at that frequency
and my A6 version is stable. The idea is to have min freq to 100 and max
to 440. Hope that I can use the 440 frequency with the
same voltage

Michael