Has anyone android working with andy-tracking?

Michael Trimarchi trimarchi at gandalf.sssup.it
Sat Feb 7 21:44:24 CET 2009

Hi,

Andy Green wrote:

In android there are two issue:

The keyboard can't acquire the wake lock... path error, because you
recompile
the koolu tree with /sys/android_power/ old path and old name or
you don't have read/write permission on /sys/power/wake_lock* file
or you don't have the keyboard patch support or symple you don't take
the latest patches of keyboard layout because the name of the device
has changed. Can you check all my patches on the mailing list.
But if you use my kernel and my filesystem, I don't know and you can follow
Andy Green suggest.

Michaell