Occasional fail to initiate resume by incoming call, easy workaround proposed

Paul Fertser fercerpav at gmail.com
Mon Feb 9 20:04:48 CET 2009

Andy Green <andy at openmoko.com> writes:
> | Andy Green wrote:
> |> Who actually read the code and determined that, and what is the story
> |> about how it handles RTS and CTS?
> |
> | See my previous mail on the topic. I didn't see anything suspicious
> | about RTS/CTS but the IN1 logic has a simplistic implementation that
> | leads to complex semantics.
>
> Yeah I read the thread backwards.  So there's nothing to worry about
> with this "multi character" claim.

Andy, there exists an _open_ ticket with detailed description. It
doesn't seem that anybody did any additional real-life testing or
verification as there is nothing except original report. I know
mwester did huge amount of testing especially with GTA01 where this
behaviour can be easily triggered and observed.

Please, don't dismiss it that easily.

URL (to bug tracker that is not used to track bugs properly) for your
reference:

http://docs.openmoko.org/trac/ticket/1376

mailto:fercerpav at gmail.com