Accelerometers losing values

Michael Tansella michael-tansella at gmx.de
Wed Feb 11 17:29:28 CET 2009

On Wednesday 11 February 2009 17:11:50 Michael 'Mickey' Lauer wrote:
> As much as I love python and am advocating its use where it makes sense,
> it's certainly not a wise choice for treating real time data, such as
> accelerometer values. I'd recommend using accelges, if necessary, enhancing
> it to feature the moves you want to recognize, and then react to its dbus
> signals.

I do that. I use the same method as accelges in C++/Qt to read out the
accelerometer values and I got the very same problem. I only used the python
skript to trace down the error, perhaps my C++ program is too big or writing
to the Logfile takes too much time. I know that there have been several issues
with the accs and it's hard for me to differ whether the problem results from
my application the hardware or the kernel.
So was anybody already able to read out all values without gaps?