usb-console

arjun rath rath.arjun at gmail.com
Tue Feb 24 05:24:35 CET 2009

Hello Everybody,

I am working on usb console.For me everything is working fine except
"loadb".I am getting a different kind of issue like when trying to send a
binary image to the target over usbtty only some bytes are being transferred
i.e when the size of BULK IN/OUT endpoint is 16 its able to transfer only
6-7 bytes and when i changed it to 64,its transferring around 47 bytes.This
i checked by transferring a text file to SDRAM.I am not getting where is the
exact pblm

Kindly revert back if anybody is having any solution regarding this..

Thanks in advance