Problems with ASoC and Bluetooth routing

Jan Lübbe jluebbe at openmoko.org
Thu Feb 26 11:59:01 CET 2009

Hi!

With help from Paul Fertser and Jörg Reisenweber i was able to get
bidirectional PCM between BT and GSM working on GTA02. I used the setup
described on:
http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/Neo1973_Audio_Subsystem#using_Bluetooth_headset_with_GSM with http://www.robsims.com/GSMBLUETOOTH.txt as ALSA state and the dac setup from http://www.robsims.com/FR-BTAudio .

This did not work correctly at first, although it now know that the
state file is correct.

I setup a call using FSO/zhone, which switches to gsmhandset.state. Then
i loaded GSMBLUETOOTH, and setup the headset using bluez.
Now the transmit path worked fine, but i couldn't hear anything in the
headset.

The problem here seems to he the "Capture Left Mixer" control is set to
"Analogue Mix Left". When i now switch this to something different
("Analogue Mix Right") and back, the receive path starts working. Paul
and Jörg suggested it might have something to do with DAPM. Also i
noticed that changeing "Capture Right Mix" changes "Capture Left Mix" in
paralell, but doesn't fix the audio path im my case.

Jan