Problems with ASoC and Bluetooth routing

Mark Brown broonie at opensource.wolfsonmicro.com
Thu Feb 26 15:10:55 CET 2009

On Thu, Feb 26, 2009 at 11:59:01AM +0100, Jan Lübbe wrote:

> The problem here seems to he the "Capture Left Mixer" control is set to
> "Analogue Mix Left". When i now switch this to something different
> ("Analogue Mix Right") and back, the receive path starts working. Paul
> and Jörg suggested it might have something to do with DAPM. Also i

Please supply the ALSA state files for each stage of the process (the
initial state then the state after each operation).  That should let me
reproduce exactly what you're doing.

You can check the power state of all the driver components by looking in
/sys/bus/platform/devices/soc-audio/dapm_widgets and building soc-dapm.c
with #define DEBUG at the top will make it very much more verbose about
the power decisions it's making.

> noticed that changeing "Capture Right Mix" changes "Capture Left Mix" in
> paralell, but doesn't fix the audio path im my case.

They're alises for the same underlying control for power purposes,
although there's some gotchas there...