Kernel .config File

Alain Muttscheller muttsch at gmail.com
Fri Feb 27 23:19:12 CET 2009

Hello

There was a renaming of the kernel config files. Now I'm not shure which to use

kernel.git says: arch/arm/configs/gta02_defconfig

this file does not exist, candidates are:

gta02-moredrivers-defconfig
gta03_defconfig
gta02-packaging-defconfig

what is the difference between moredrivers and packaging?
if I get an answer i can update the wiki...

now an other question I want to test this "AR6000 Disconnected"
problem with an 2.6.29 kernel (do I have to use an new kernel config
file, I have a GTA02). andy-tracking is not working it mounts my ext2
filesystem as ext4 read only modules are not loaded at all.

regards
Muttsch