Problems with ASoC and Bluetooth routing

Simon Kagstrom simon.kagstrom at gmail.com
Sat Feb 28 08:10:31 CET 2009

On Fri, 27 Feb 2009 10:46:38 +0000
Mark Brown <broonie at opensource.wolfsonmicro.com> wrote:

> On Fri, Feb 27, 2009 at 07:50:33AM +0100, Jan Lübbe wrote:
>
> > Will this be easy to fix in the kernel or should i work around it in
> > userspace (by toggling Capture Left Mixer)?
>
> I'll need to have a look at it but obviously the user space workaround
> works right now so I'd go with that for the time being.

A think to look at might be when the workaround / kernel fix really
needs to be performed. After having toggled CLM once, two-way sound
works every time for me now. Perhaps it's just some initialization
issue?

Another (I guess unrelated) problem I have is that the sound through
the headset is quite bad. I hear a faint echo of myself and the sound
has a sharp "metallic" tone to it. My girlfriend in the other end also
complained that the sound was so low that it was difficult to hear the
conversation.

// Simon