New Android Kernel version

Tebra tebra_jl at yahoo.fr
Wed Jan 14 20:20:30 CET 2009

Michael Trimarchi wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I prepare a new android kernel version that It is on testing.
>
> http://panicking.kicks-ass.org/download
>
> The new file is this one :)
>
> http://panicking.kicks-ass.org/download/uImage-moredrivers-GTA02_test.bin
>
> ps: please read the readme before :)
>
> Michael

Here is my report for your newkernel.
OS is more stable.
Suspend and resume works fine but it's not easy to resume with the power
button (push shortly 2 times).
Charging works but stop when phone going to suspend. So to charge you must
disable suspend.
I can anable wifi but he won't scan for my network. So I can't connect to my
wifi.
I can start any pre-installed application. But when I try to add a new
contact he gives me "the process android.process.acore has stopped
unexpectedly"

I have not try GSM network (due to re-registering bug) and bluetooth.