New Android prebuild version ready

Cédric Berger cedric.berger74 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 15 16:48:09 CET 2009

On Thu, Jan 15, 2009 at 15:48, Michael Trimarchi
<trimarchi at gandalf.sssup.it> wrote:
> Hire wrote:
> The problem was:
> - the power button if it is pressed for one more seconds it sends a sleep
> message, so the system rise
> and the sleep :D (I think). Now If you press for more the one second go
> HOME.

Fine !
Does "Home" action work ?
I ask because software keyboard "Home" did not, and because of this
discussion : http://groups.google.com/group/android-platform/browse_thread/thread/b74b476b41d96ee4?pli=1

In terms of usablitiy I think "Home" action would better be mapped on
"Aux" long press. (and "back" only on release after short press). (and
it is also what Aux" long press does in Qtopia)