New Android Phone.apk

Cédric Berger cedric.berger74 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 18 04:17:58 CET 2009

On Sun, Jan 18, 2009 at 01:22, Gothnet <openmoko at nastylittlehorse.net> wrote:
> You need to manually create the /system/etc/wifi directory to get wifi going
> Something in the process of setting up encrypted wifi, AndNav2 and putting a
> few icons on the main screen, booting breaks. It gets to the android logo
> and every 30 seconds or so starts it up again. The logcat output then
> contains lots of null pointer exceptions. ( I can provide the logs if anyone
> wants them).

I also had these problems.
For the boot problem, for me it starts again when I change the
'sound_effects_enabled' property
via adb shell
sqlite3 /data/data/com.android.providers.settings/databases/settings.db
"update SYSTEM set value=0 where name='sound_effects_enabled'"

(oups I just lost my log to check if it is the same problem as yours)