Android mailing list?

Cédric Berger cedric.berger74 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 18 15:45:11 CET 2009

On Sun, Jan 18, 2009 at 15:29, Michael Trimarchi
<trimarchi at gandalf.sssup.it> wrote:
> You are right, I propose in a email and freerunner-android specific mailing
> list without success.
> I will never post in this mailing list android specific mail. I will post
> every thing on my blog, waiting
> for a specific mailing list.

Sure kernel list is not the one to discuss android specific points
(except of course when it deals with adapting/testing openmoko
kernel).

But I think it has its place either in openmoko community list, or
devel (?), with just subject beginning with [android].

There is also Koolu forum, but I think it is better to have it on an
Openmoko list, just like other distributions