Android mailing list?

Mike (mwester) mwester at dls.net
Sun Jan 18 16:33:37 CET 2009

Cédric Berger wrote:
> On Sun, Jan 18, 2009 at 15:29, Michael Trimarchi
> <trimarchi at gandalf.sssup.it> wrote:
>> You are right, I propose in a email and freerunner-android specific mailing
>> list without success.
>> I will never post in this mailing list android specific mail. I will post
>> every thing on my blog, waiting
>> for a specific mailing list.
>>

> Sure kernel list is not the one to discuss android specific points
> (except of course when it deals with adapting/testing openmoko
> kernel).
>
> But I think it has its place either in openmoko community list, or
> devel (?), with just subject beginning with [android].
>
> There is also Koolu forum, but I think it is better to have it on an
> Openmoko list, just like other distributions

Yes, the devel list is a fine place -- but in as much as a lot of the
issues being discussed in the original thread were, in fact,
kernel-related, I have absolutely no problem with the original thread
continuing on the kernel list.

I suggest that the Android threads are absolutely NO different from any
of the other distros, and at least from my point of view they are
welcome on either kernel or devel lists, as appropriate.

Please continue the thread; I'm following the developments, and found
the work to be very encouraging.  So encouraging that I just flashed
Android on my GTA02 last night.

Mike (mwester)