Android mailing list?

Werner Almesberger werner at openmoko.org
Sun Jan 18 17:34:24 CET 2009

Mike (mwester) wrote:
> Yes, the devel list is a fine place

Agreed. Also, threads often change direction, so something that was
thought of as a kernel problem may turn out to be a bad application
configuration, and vice versa. It's just one of the small
imperfections of life ;-)

However, I would encourage breaking long threads into smaller ones.
If we have one big "Android" thread with hundreds of mails and
meadering through all the big and small issues of Android and life
in general, it will be impossible to look up any specific topic in
it.