Fwd: RTC

Robert Piasek robert.piasek at member.fsf.org
Thu Jan 22 09:46:35 CET 2009

On Monday 19 January 2009 20:18:56 you wrote:
> Hum well I guess it is a software issue somewhere along the line.  In
> the first interval I quoted the gained error is like 2% and in long
> interval it is much less.

I've sync'ed the clock and turned the phone off (no suspend) for almost 2
days. Today morning I booted it again and the clock settings are perfect. The
clock didn't change at all. Does it mean there can be an issue with RTC
driver, or you believe some other software may cause it?

Kernel: andy-tracking 4ff379a06a70e179

Thanks,
Rob