Touchscreen filters in andy-tracking...

Nelson Castillo arhuaco at freaks-unidos.net
Thu Jan 29 10:52:43 CET 2009

On Thu, Jan 29, 2009 at 3:06 AM, Nelson Castillo <nelsoneci at gmail.com> wrote:
>> It seems that the first click is sent correctly, but then the release
>> event is not given properly (so practically, in the test above it's sent
>> when I type the second char that is obliviously ignored).
>
> Yes, it can happen if the second click happens in less than 60
> milliseconds. Are you that fast? The illume keyboard also has some
> inertia and this can make things worse => I could reproduce your

Marco, this kernel has a very small patch [1] that I think fixes the issue.

http://wiki.emqbit.com/tmp/uImage-moredrivers-GTA02_andy-tracking_77190e58b7cd83ac.bin
SHA1: ecfe7f04a4afc585c4874dd7e7f5bc4648df38f5

I tested using the terminal mode of the illume keyboard. I hope you
can let us know if this works better for you.

Nelson.-

[1] http://lists.openmoko.org/pipermail/openmoko-kernel/2009-January/008172.html