force usb charge current

Michael Trimarchi trimarchi at gandalf.sssup.it
Thu Jan 29 19:54:48 CET 2009

Hi,

Nelson Castillo wrote:
>>> Does the Alsa issue seem solved for you on current HEAD?
>> Yes, appears so atleast. :) Haven't checked it by playing sound through it
>> though. Will do that soon.
>
> Playing a sound did not work in andy-tracking. Did you mean balaji-tracking?
> I'll test anyway....

The problem seems to be related to the mixer interface. I look at the
code and the codecs is an
i2c device. It is correct? The i2c write message are send and the i2c
device is registered. I have some
error reported by the alsa library like this?

Cannot obtain info for CTL elem (MIXER,'Playback Mixer Voice Capture
Sw',0,0,0): No such file or directory
log.all:E/ALSALib (  853):
external/alsa-lib/src/control/setup.c:555:(add_elem) Cannot obtain info
for CTL elem (MIXER,'Playback Mixer Voice Capture Sw',0,0,0): No such
file or directory
log.all:E/ALSALib (  853):
external/alsa-lib/src/control/setup.c:555:(add_elem) Cannot obtain info
for CTL elem (MIXER,'Playback Mixer Voice Capture Sw',0,0,0): No such
file or directory
log.all:E/ALSALib (  853):
external/alsa-lib/src/control/setup.c:555:(add_elem) Cannot obtain info
for CTL elem (MIXER,'Playback Mixer Voice Capture Sw',0,0,0): No such
file or directory
log.all:E/ALSALib (  853):
external/alsa-lib/src/control/setup.c:555:(add_elem) Cannot obtain info
for CTL elem (MIXER,'Playback Mixer Voice Capture Sw',0,0,0): No such
file or directory

Maybe is somenthing that is wrong in the inizialization of the codec.
Any issue?

Michael