trying Qi

Cédric Berger cedric.berger74 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 30 13:07:45 CET 2009

On Fri, Jan 30, 2009 at 13:00, Cédric Berger <cedric.berger74 at gmail.com> wrote:
> (Now I'll try to make bootable my 2nd partition (currently is the
> 3rd), to try if I can choose between 2nd and 3rd at least...)

ok I managed to boot on 3rd, skipping the 2nd (luckily, because this
one just panic :-p ).
But I had to try really hard -lots of retries- (timings to press Aux
are not so obvious, and it is quick). I need practice :-p

That's why I can't tell for sure yet if this method can bring me NAND
boot or not.... I could not but maybe did not press the right way...