RFC: Possible fix for wireless issue / Power consumption?

Timo Juhani Lindfors timo.lindfors at iki.fi
Thu Jul 2 10:51:45 CEST 2009

Nicola Mfb <nicola.mfb at gmail.com> writes:
> Just to remember that 2.6.28 kernels have wifi issue too, I just got

Not all 2.6.28 kernels do. http://docs.openmoko.org/trac/ticket//2277
lists that b8b36e5ec3db71d5 works just fine.

> Linux debian-gta02 2.6.28-20090105.git69b2aa26 #1 PREEMPT Tue Mar 3

I can not find the git revision 69b2aa26 from andy tracking tree.

> The 99% of time I cannot reboot the device and have to remove batteries.

Use watchdog so that you don't need to remove batteries?

Btw, please consider adding these comments to the bug report so that
they are easier to find.