[android] no usb connexion with QI

Cédric Berger cedric.berger74 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 6 02:48:51 CET 2009

On Fri, Mar 6, 2009 at 02:12, Marcelo <marcelo.magallon at gmail.com> wrote:
> You are positive that if, right now, you install u-boot, this causes
> the interface to be called "usb0"?
>
> Could you please test that?
>
> I'm pretty sure this was caused by a change in udev's default
> configuration.  Which Linux distribution are you running and when did
> you last update it?

Exact, if I boot via u-boot (NOR or NAND, as I just tried reflashing
latest uboot), interface is usb0.
With Qi, it is eth2.

As I said, it is with android from http://panicking.kicks-ass.org/download/
version v14.3 and also latest cupcake. I tested this with kernel
uImage-V13 and V12

I also have an older partition with an older kernel (qtopia on a
2008.8 base rootfs), and it does not have this behaviour (interface is
always usb0, even with Qi)