kexec on freerunner

Ruini Xue xueruini at gmail.com
Wed Mar 25 09:05:09 CET 2009

Werner, thanksso much for your detail explanation! :)

On Wed, Mar 25, 2009 at 3:27 PM, Werner Almesberger <werner at openmoko.org> wrote:
> One gotcha: it expects a zImage, not a uImage. So you either have
> to build the zImage or strip the uImage header. (I would just go
> zImage and forget about that last remnant of our troubled past
> with u-boot.)

this sounds really great.

One more question, since I want to build a small linux first, I want
to use busybox+uClibc in the initramfs (to incorporate in the kernel),
are they already available for FR? If not, is there any instruction to
compile them?

I am very new to embedded linux world, and sometimes find myself lost
very much, so some questions maybe silly for you guru guys. :)

-- ruini