kernel patch/repository status

Werner Almesberger werner at openmoko.org
Thu Mar 26 13:03:00 CET 2009

Jan Luebbe wrote:
> http://sicherheitsschwankung.de/~jluebbe/grafts

Thanks a lot ! I hope I can use this early next week to create a
new branch off andy-tracking into which I'll then merge the latest
upstream.

If this goes well, changes and upstream merges can from then on
all go directly into the new branch (Jan suggested to call it
simply "openmoko").

This will of course not prevent anyone from creating branches for
other purposes, such as stabilizing, upstream submissions, or
experiments.

Jan, thanks a lot for your help and hard work ! I didn't even know
there were such things as grafts, let alone that they are the "get
out of hell" card for history anomalies.