AR6000 netif_queue_stop non stop, Bug?

dongas dongas86 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 31 03:56:08 CEST 2009

2009/3/30 Ivan Petrov <ivan_p at hotbox.ru>:
> Fully remove part of code not friendly, and not have back compatible.
> If you are end user, it not bad solution, but in development stage it not
> comfortable.

Well, i have reviewed the related part of code in your full patch
against the original kernel 2.6.29.
Your methods are a good reference.

>> As others patches you sent to Moko's list , it seems good.
>> I'll try to re-use part of them when current driver runs.
>
> First I waiting feedback, posible I make one big bug :)

I also have a great interested in reviewing those patch when i have time. :-)
I hope some day i can also make some contributions to Openmoko as all
of you did.

>> In-housed used board based on ARM926 core.
>>
>> BTW, could you please help have a look at the issue i encounterred on
>> ar6000 driver?
>> It's here:
>> http://lists.openmoko.org/pipermail/openmoko-kernel/2009-March/009681.html
>
> I try get similar log today from my board, posible it will help you.

Anyway, thanks for your truely help.

Regards
Dongas