[RFC AR6000 patch V4] Set hardware unavailable during wext_ioctl when the suspend or rfkill is send

Werner Almesberger werner at openmoko.org
Tue Mar 31 19:43:28 CEST 2009

Michael Trimarchi wrote:
> I start to rewrite step-by-step and clean up some part of the driver
> preparing it for a upstream. Do you think that is it necessary?

Hmm, are you saying you're preparing the driver for upstream
submission ?

That would of course be great, but it's also a huge amount of
work.

The feedback we've been getting from Atheros suggests that the
AR6001 is basically a dead end and its firmware won't improve
beyond what we have now. (This was never explicitly said, just
strongly hinted at.)