Great news: CPU ID of S3C2442B now upstreams

Sveinung Kvilhaugsvik sveinung84 at users.sourceforge.net
Sun Nov 8 16:48:11 CET 2009

> I just tested. It boots with this config:
Great! To all who made this possible: thank you. I think this is big
enough news that it should go into Community Updates so I wrote an
item at http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/Community_Updates/Draft_2009-11-11#Community
If anyone wants to improve it (for example fixing my English) feel
free to do it.

> I could log in via serial console (debug board) and also using ssh.
Was it slow on you? I cross compiled 2.6.32-rc6 with your config,
booted it it and logged in over ssh. Sometimes I would write commands
and my typing would not show up on the screen before seconds later.

> There are a few pending patches by Lars and he might send them upstream.
Thank you for this information.

Sincerely
Sveinung Kvilhaugsvik