MokoMakeFile Problem

Waqar Ali waqaropenmoko at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 18 14:46:28 CET 2009

Hi,

I am Waqar Ali and am working on adding security to Openmoko Kernel. The problem is that when I try to compile the kernel using Moko Make File then after I write : "make fso-gta02-testing-image" I get the following error message:

ERROR: Unable to parse conf/bitbake.conf (Could not include required file conf/distro/include/glibc-${TOOLCHAIN_TYPE}.inc)
make[1]: *** [image] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/usr/src/MokoMakefile/fso-testing'
make: *** [fso-gta02-testing-image] Error 2

Can anyone help please I am stuck here.

Regards,
Waqar Ali