Last commits - broken touchscreen?

Vasily Khoruzhick anarsoul at gmail.com
Thu Oct 1 11:44:15 CEST 2009

В сообщении от 1 октября 2009 11:10:40 автор Radek Polak написал:
> Hi,
> it seems that the last commits in andy-tracking broke touchscreen. After
> few suspend/resume cycles the touchscreen stops working.
>
> It was confirmed by Jim Morris and me on QtMoko v12 distribution, but
> probably everybody will be affected.
>
> Can i do something more about this? I can try to provide logs if needed.
>
> Regards
>
> Radek

I'm pretty sure it's due bug in adc driver.
ts driver request conversion from adc driver, in this moment machine goes into
suspend, after resume ts driver still waits for response from adc driver, but
adc driver will never respond, as there's client active, but hardware was not
configured to perform conversion.

I've fixed this bug in my patches for rx1950, so, Nelson, you can check it out
and push fix into your kernel branch.