Disable android drivers from default configs

Radek Polak psonek2 at seznam.cz
Fri Oct 2 21:59:40 CEST 2009

Hi,
on standard linux distros android drivers are causing problems with swap
and they also use memory. I think it's no problem for android people to
enable their drivers when they build kernel.

In attachment is patch that disables android drivers from default
configs. It's my first patch so i hope it's ok.

The problem with swap was discovered by Jim Morris so all credits go to
him.

Regards

Radek