A touchscreen driver has been posted upstreams

Nelson Castillo arhuaco at freaks-unidos.net
Tue Oct 20 06:43:15 CEST 2009

On Mon, Oct 19, 2009 at 7:03 PM, Sveinung Kvilhaugsvik
<sveinung84 at users.sourceforge.net> wrote:
> A touch screen driver for S3C24XX has been posted to
> linux-arm-kernel[1]. What does this mean for the one in andy-tracking?
> Will there be an attempt to upstream it? Will it be dropped in favor
> of the one posted to linux-arm-kernel?
>
> [1] http://lists.infradead.org/pipermail/linux-arm-kernel/2009-October/002500.html
>
> Sincerely
> Sveinung Kvilhaugsvik

Hello Sveinung.

I just replied there. I will not try sending our version upstream. Too
much noise :-) I didn't notice the other version of the driver before
because it was not sent there by Ben.

http://www.spinics.net/lists/arm-kernel/msg72531.html

I've read the idea is to see which version is more suitable for
upstream and include it.

Regards.