Collection of patches for om-gta02-2.6.34

Thibaut Girka thib at sitedethib.com
Thu Aug 26 09:42:38 CEST 2010

> It is still possible to get new write access to git.openmoko.org [1].
Oh, maybe I should do that.

> > If something is wrong / missing, please shout :)
>
> Well, in the case of Debian it was just recently noted [3] that it
> would be best to concentrate efforts so that FreeRunner support could
> become official part of Debian kernel.
And to do that, it should be part of upstream kernel too.
I'm doing (I must admit, those days, really slowly) the work, but any
help is welcome!
We need to have what's in om-gta02-2.6.34 in mainline, especially the
glamo and jbt drivers. The jbt driver needs cleaning and reviewing, we
should also merge the changes made by Weiss for his KMS branch.
Another thing that is important is power management, gta02 files under
mach-s3c2440/. I'm not working on it yet, though...

> Therefore it's AFAIK recommended to work on the s3c24xx branch [4], which doesn't boot yet
> either.
I beg your pardon?

> It's part of Thibaut Girka's Google SoC, debian-installer support [5].

> [3] http://lists.alioth.debian.org/pipermail/pkg-fso-maint/2010-August/003370.html
> [4] http://git.debian.org/?p=pkg-fso/kernel.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/heads/s3c24xx
> [5] http://wiki.debian.org/SummerOfCode2010/CrossbuildDebianInstaller/ThibautGirka
Oh, my page is under the "CrossbuildDebianInstaller"? Interesting... need to change that :p

> -Timo

[Sorry for the double post, I've hit the wrong button...]