[Shr-Devel] Security features of SHR

Shaz shazalive at gmail.com
Sat May 29 15:50:52 CEST 2010

On Sat, May 29, 2010 at 5:36 PM, Timo Juhani Lindfors
<timo.lindfors at iki.fi> wrote:
> Shaz <shazalive at gmail.com> writes:
>> wmiconfig and who has privilege to run it. Why will kernel need to be
>> changed?
>
> You can do the same ioctl from perl too.

All these ideas are indeed useful but it is different with the
software stack being configured at runtime, while it is way too
different to do it at software stack configuration before and at build
time. By this I mean how will we do all this with OE?

Doing configurations at runtime is not at all difficult and I am aware
about most of it.

--
Shaz