State of upstreaming?

Radek Polak psonek2 at seznam.cz
Wed Sep 22 09:11:05 CEST 2010

On Tuesday 21 September 2010 21:08:31 Timo Juhani Lindfors wrote:

> That is interesting news. Can you point me to the config file and git
> hash that you are using so that I can start testing this version too?

http://github.com/radekp/linux-2.6/tree/qtmoko-v27

Config is also supplied as .config in the root. The tree is based on
git.openmoko.org branch om-gta02-2.6.34. It has cherry-picked patches from SHR
[1] except glamo-drm because i was unable to boot whith these patches.

> Afaik at least resume reason support for PMU was missing
> completely. Is this still the case? It is a serious regression for me
> since I need to differentiate between RTC wake up and power button
> press.

I have this file:

/sys/devices/platform/s3c2440-i2c/i2c-0/0-0073/resume_reason

it reads value 0002000000

I am not using this file for anything so i dont know if it works correctly

Regards

Radek

[1] http://gitorious.org/~jama/htc-msm-2-6-32/openmoko-kernel/commits/om-
gta02-2.6.34