Which u-boot version do I download ?

Yong Su, Ji jijane1 at websync.co.kr
Mon Dec 10 01:56:48 CET 2007

Thanks.

I want precision web site or ftp to get openmoko u-boot

I can't patch sources like u-boot-1.3.0-rc3.tar.gz, u-boot-1.1.6.tar.gz

below is my command.....

$ svn co http://svn.openmoko.org/trunk/src/target/u-boot/patches
$ quilt push -a

There are about 50 patches in svn.
Some patches succeeded but others failed.
Do I have to patch all ?

Let me know precision download site openmoko u-boot.

Regargds