Small mem leak fix

Thomas Wood thomas at openedhand.com
Mon Jun 9 16:50:13 CEST 2008

On Mon, 2008-06-09 at 17:29 +0300, Alexandros Kostopoulos wrote:
> I found this while looking at the code. Please review/comment...

Looking at opkg_download.c, I don't think src_basec is required at all.
It is only used to generate src_base using basename and we could surely
just use src for this as it is never modified.

Could you try just removing src_basec completely and see if you run into
any difficulties?

Regards,

Thomas

--
OpenedHand Ltd.

Unit R Homesdale Business Center / 216-218 Homesdale Road /
Bromley / BR1 2QZ / UK             Tel: +44 (0)20 8819 6559

Expert Open Source For Consumer Devices - http://o-hand.com/