[Installer-team] Opkg Tags

Tick tick at openmoko.com
Tue Mar 4 09:36:00 CET 2008

Hi Thomas,
    Cool.
    I feel comfortable with the debtag style format.
After talking last night, I think the role,  group ,
and interface is good for defining the group in packagekit.
And I still feel that we still need one exactly flag to determine which
package will be shown by installer (now assassin).
As we told before, maybe a tag like "end-user::visible", what do you say?

Cheers,
Tick

Thomas Wood 提到: