SSH'ing into Qtopia on FR

e hanks maskvp at gmail.com
Sun Aug 3 00:47:12 CEST 2008

Thanks guys. I was already ssh'ing via my ubuntu terminal.  Here's a brief
sample of what I see for the qtopia fs:

radtek at radtek-lpt:~$ ssh root at openmoko
root at openmoko's password:
root at om-gta02:~# ls
Applications  Documents     Settings      log           packages
root at om-gta02:~# pwd
/home/root
root at om-gta02:~# cd /home
root at om-gta02:/home# ls
root
root at om-gta02:/home# cd ./
root at om-gta02:/home# ls
root
root at om-gta02:/home# cd root
root at om-gta02:~# pwd
/home/root
root at om-gta02:~# ls
Applications  Documents     Settings      log           packages
root at om-gta02:~# ls /media
card      hdd       net       realroot
cd        mmc1      ram       union
root at om-gta02:~# ls /card
ls: /card: No such file or directory
root at om-gta02:~# ls /media/card
000_0132.jpg
000_0133.jpg
000_0134.jpg
000_0135.jpg
Ennio_Morricone_-_The_Ecstasy_of_Gold.mp3
Ennio_Morricone_-_The_Good_the_Bad_and_the_Ugly.mp3
Ennio_Morricone_-_The_Trio.mp3
Indian Violin.mp3
Metalocalypse 01 The Curse of Dethklok (ws) [Moonsong].avi
qtopia_db.sqlite
ring and bell.mp3
root at om-gta02:~# pwd
/home/root
root at om-gta02:~# ls /usr
bin      games    include  lib      libexec  sbin     share    src
root at om-gta02:~# ls /usr/games
root at om-gta02:~# ls /usr/share
X11            curl           exquisite      locale         pixmaps
alsa           dbus-1         file           man            screen
apmd           dict           fonts          mime           tabset
applications   diversity-nav  gnupg          misc           udhcpc
assassin       enlightenment  hal            ninja          usb.ids
avahi          etk            images         openmoko       xsessions
base-passwd    exposure       info           opkg           zoneinfo
root at om-gta02:~# ls /usr/share/openmoko
scenarios
root at om-gta02:~#

I guess I wasn't navigating very intuitively at first. But now everything is
OK. I was able to scp a file onto the SD card and vim apparently works too.

Got some more ??? but I'll ask in another thread. Thanks.

radtek