Upgrading u-boot needed ? - Was: Re: "opkg upgrade" breaks USB networking: g_ether module missing

Konstantin Chaosspawn23 at gmx.net
Mon Aug 4 12:47:29 CEST 2008

Hi there!

>> There's a build date on the menu
>
> Well... should it read "U-Boot 1.3.2-moko12 (May 9 2008 - 10:28:48)"
> on first line, then ? ... I'd expect something closer from now :-/

Not sure if that applies to you, but I had the same problem, until I realized I
was booting to NOR (which you can't update w/o the debug board) instead of NAND
all the time. Should that be the case for you, too, try booting with
pressing+holding Power first and then pressing and holding AUX while still
holding the power button until your freerunner comes to life.

HTH,
Konstantin