Qtopia Questions/Bugs/Suggestions

leonardo leonardo at lilik.it
Tue Aug 5 17:37:08 CEST 2008

Ole Kliemann wrote:

> But a new problem has appeared. When resuming after long suspend I only
> get a white screen. It can sometimes be fixed by pressing something.
> Maybe something that forces full redraw?
>
> This problem was not when using the kernel that came with the Qtopia
> image form 20080724.

I have the same problem, plus one.
I've compiled /opt/Qtopia from source (20080804) and substituted the
whole directory as described in another thread, now sometimes the screen
blanks and yesterday after wake up I could not hear the speaker on the
other side, neither the ringtone when I was dialing. He could hear me,
on the other side.

Is there a butrack for Qtopia on freerunner?

ciao,
leonardo.

--
http://leonardo.lilik.it
Key fingerprint = 2C20 A587 05AC 42E5 1292  D0D4 3EED CFB5 52FD AD1E