Uboot

Aaron Sowry aaron at aeneby.com
Tue Aug 5 17:56:51 CEST 2008

>> There are 3 versions for the gta02v5 - what is the
>> difference?
>>

> apparently the creation date.

Naw... they're the same creation date, the only difference seems to be
the `1.3.1+gitr`[22|26|30] part of the filename. I've just flashed the
'latest' one anyway - Andy Green mentioned it could be related to the
build problems lately.

Side note - the reason I'm flashing is because after doing an opkg
update/upgrade on the Qtopia distro, it will no longer boot. It gets to
the point where it looks like it should be loading up the GUI (tiny
blinking cursor in the top left, nothing else on the screen) and hangs
there. Anyone else had this problem?

Aaron

p.s. doesn't look like flashing u-boot helped either :(