Uboot

Aaron Sowry aaron at aeneby.com
Wed Aug 6 08:51:56 CEST 2008

> IIRC qpe is the thing that likes to sit there going through your SD card
> contents after boot, making things slugglish.  Maybe that's why it is
> "hung"?
>
> - -Andy

I thought qpe was 'Qtopia Palmtop Environment'... or perhaps you were
just being facetious ;) . Although I must admit, the only reason I
assumed it was 'hanging' was because nothing comes up on the screen.

I started another thread last night called 'Qtopia post-mortem' with
output from logread, and there's a whole lot of stuff about 'undefined
symbols' which appears to be related to Qtopia itself. I just don't see
how an upgrade would affect the Qtopia binaries in that way...

Aaron