sms when asleep

William Kenworthy billk at iinet.net.au
Wed Aug 6 13:54:42 CEST 2008

Hi, I borrowed a phone and sent an SMS to the freerunner (up to date
2007.2) when it was suspended (dim&lock for a couple of hours without
interaction)

The sms didnt wake the phone as I am sure it would when I first got it.
The message seemed to have been received by the phone (the rx sound came
immediately I woke it), but the message itself didnt wake the FR and
sound the ring tone. I could not find a trac entry, but remember a
couple of list emails about it.  Is this a known problem/should I enter
a bug for it?

BillK

Home in Perth!