Om2008.8 release today?

Peter Rasmussen plr at udgaard.com
Sat Aug 9 00:31:05 CEST 2008

I just tried this image set (kernel+rootfs) on a Neo1973 and got a panic
when attempting to boot into the SD card.
However, when booting into the NAND resident image it boots up all right.

Only u-boot and the kernel image should be the same for the two.

This is actually first time that I have met the situation that I am not
able to boot he same rootfs image when copied to the SD card, but I am
when booting into the image on the resident NAND on the Neo1973.

Peter