Mofi crash on om2008.8

Sjors Provoost sjors at sprovoost.nl
Sat Aug 9 16:05:40 CEST 2008

Hi there,

I am trying to use Mofi [0] to access my wireless network. I've tried
both the stable 0.2 and preview 0.3 version, installed from the ipk
file.

When I click on the Wifi Mofi icon, after a few seconds I get a really
fancy looking but not very useful error message:
"Wifi Mofi has quit running unexpectedly. There was no error message.
This error log will be saved as /home/root/Wifi Mofi.log"

Unfortunately this file does not exist, so I can't attach it.

If I go to Settings -> Wifi then I see a list of wireless networks,
including my (open) home network. If I click on my home network, it
blinks green, but nothing happens.

I have a Freerunner with the new om2008.8 on it.

Kind regards,

Sjors

[0] http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/Mofi