QTOPIA wifi setup for wpa2

Jim Morris ml at e4net.com
Sun Aug 10 06:33:26 CEST 2008

Ok reflashed the 888 qtopia (the update didn't take properly)

It doesn't crash anymore when I delete an internet profile.

However getting to the properties page for the selected wireless is not working as it says wlan
pending, and there is no properties menu selection.

--
Jim Morris, http://blog.wolfman.com