Todays 2008.08 Bug list

Sjors Provoost sjors at sprovoost.nl
Sun Aug 10 08:14:20 CEST 2008

On Sun, Aug 10, 2008 at 6:51 AM, Olivier Berger <oberger at ouvaton.org> wrote:
> Craig Woodward <woody at rochester.rr.com> writes:
>
>> Ok, so here are just a few things I've found working with the current image today:
>>

> Ever heard of a bug tracker ?

I would phrase it slightly differently, but the bug tracker does seem
like the best place to post some of these issues. There are still many
problems with the software, nobody denies that, so it is very
important to keep the information structured so the issues can be
resolved as efficiently as possible.

I know there is a ticket about the keyboard:
http://docs.openmoko.org/trac/ticket/1778

I have come across several discussions about wifi trouble and it seems
there are many people working on this, but I can't find an overarching
ticket. I'll create one in a minute.

I haven't looked at the other issues you mentioned.

Sjors