Compiling applications which need autogen.sh

Rorschach r0rschach at lavabit.com
Mon Aug 11 18:33:51 CEST 2008

Hi,
I patched assassin to close packagekitd after assassin closes so it doesn't run useless and blocks opkg but now: how can I compile it on my neo? I moved the files to /tmp but ./autogen.sh complains about some things:
 Running autopoint...
/autogen.sh: line 9: autopoint: not found
Running aclocal...
aclocal: couldn't open directory `m4': No such file or directory

I installed: automake and autoconf but autogen doesn't seem to be in the repos? Any ideo how to compile it ?