Batteries are in comma and problem with dfu-util

Offray Vladimir Luna Cárdenas offray.luna at javeriana.edu.co
Thu Aug 14 04:04:24 CEST 2008

Hi all again,

Forget this message. A friend, who has the FR come by and helped me with
his batteries to upgrade to 08.08.08 images of file system and kernel
and after that I can work with FR without any problem (well the expected
ones of the release). Next plan: trying to install some apps to use FR
as an assistant of teaching/learning process in my University.

Cheers,

Offray